Nevada Personal Injury Lawyer Who Gets Results
Why Choose Reno Attorney Eric Stovall?
- Personal attention. As a small personal injury law firm, we represent only a select number of clients at a time. This gives us the time and resources to focus on you.
- Responsive service. Founder Eric Stovall handles each case personally, from beginning to end. This individualized service includes returning calls and emails promptly, so that you get the answers you need as soon as possible.
- Relevant experience. Reno attorney Eric Stovall has been practicing law for nearly 30 years. His experience as an insurance agent and a defense attorney allows him to forecast the course of a dispute or trial.
- No fees unless you win. In most cases, you owe no upfront costs, and you only pay us when you get a verdict or settlement in your favor.
- A history of success. We have obtained over $10,000,000 in settlements for our clients.
While many of our cases settle without a trial, you cannot trust your serious injury case to a lawyer who only appears in commercials and not in court. Our personal injury lawyer prepares every case with the care and attention necessary for going to trial. This rigorous preparation often encourages insurance companies to settle the case more quickly.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney for My Claim?
After an accident or injury, one of the most important steps you can take is calling a lawyer, especially if your losses are severe and life-altering. The advantages of hiring a personal injury attorney include:
- An attorney has your best interests in mind. Insurance adjusters act in the best interests of the company, not you, the injury victim. However, your personal injury lawyer works for you, protecting your best interests instead of a company’s profits. Your future may depend on the outcome of your injury claim; an insurance settlement or verdict may determine your ability to afford necessary medical treatment and other expenses. A lawyer can work to ensure your future is secure.
- An attorney has experience that you likely do not. You may have never filed a complex insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit before. A lawyer, on the other hand, has handled many. Thus, a lawyer will be familiar with insurance company defense tactics, strategies to safeguard necessary evidence and common pitfalls.
- An attorney understands the laws and regulations that apply to your case. A lawyer’s education and training gives him or her insight into the legal process that most people do not have. Thus, an attorney can develop a comprehensive strategy to ensure you get justice.
- Having an attorney means that you are not alone. The knowledge that you have an ally can alleviate much of the stress of a legal claim. A lawyer can act on your behalf so that you do not have to worry about filing deadlines or evidence while you are also healing from an injury.
- A consultation with an attorney is free of charge. Reno attorney Eric Stovall offers free initial consultations. So, you have nothing to lose by simply calling and asking questions about a personal injury claim.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with a Reno Attorney Today
We understand that you have a choice about who to hire after a serious accident. Schedule a free meeting at our law firm today and learn how our strategic advantage can help you build a stronger future for you and your family. We can handle all the hard work while you focus on recovering.