Question: I was hurt on another person’s property. Do I have a case against the property owner for my injuries?

Posted on May 7, 2014 at 10:35am by

Answer: Premises liability cases most often take the form of a slip and fall or trip and fall injury.  However, they would also include any other injuries which take place upon the property of another.  Being struck by a car driven by a valet attendant or having an item dropped on you at a store are also considered  premises liability cases.  Premises liability cases are also determined by where they occur.  This could include a business such as a store, restaurant or casino and would also include the home of another person.