Reno Personal Injury Attorney who gets Results
Why Choose Eric Stovall?
- Personal attention. As a small personal injury attorney firm, we do not represent every person who calls our office. This gives us the time & resources to focus on you.
- Relevant experience. Founder Eric Stovall has been practicing law for nearly 30 years, and his experience as an insurance agent and a defense attorney allows him to forecast the course of a dispute or trial.
- No fees unless you win. In most cases, you owe no upfront costs, and you only pay if you get a verdict or settlement in your favor.
- A history of success. We have obtained over $10,000,000 in settlements for our clients. See our resolved cases page for examples.
- Clients love us: Here is our client rating– directly from Google, Yelp, and Avvo:
Error connecting, check your Review Stream settings
While many of our cases are settled without a trial, you cannot trust your serious injury case to a lawyer who only appears in commercials and not in court. Our lawyers prepare every case as though it were going to trial. This rigorous preparation often encourages insurance companies to settle the case quickly.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
For Nevada personal injury cases, you must prove that someone else’s negligence caused the injury. To do this, your case needs to meet three criteria:
- Another person or company had a duty to the injured person (to drive safely, perform the correct operation)
- Another person or company acted unreasonably and caused an injury (texted while driving, failed to leash an aggressive dog)
- You suffered harm as a result (sustained a spine or brain injury, lost a family member)
If you have questions about personal injury law, such as whether or not you have a case, do not hesitate to call us. We can assess your case for no charge.
Free Attorney Advice for Personal Injuries
We understand that you have a choice about who to hire after a serious accident. Schedule a free meeting with us today and learn how our strategic advantage can help you build a stronger future for you and your family. We can handle all the hard work while you focus on recovering.