Question: Should I Speak With The Insurance Claim Representative About The Accident?

Answer: You will need to report the car accident to your insurance company. However, before you talk to the insurance company for the other driver, call me. Do not give any recorded statements to any insurance company before speaking to me. While I know and like many claim representatives from various insurance companies, not all claims representatives can be trusted. These unethical claims reps will act very friendly and tell you how they are going to treat you fairly while they are really just getting information from you which they will later use against you and your claim.
Related Posts
  • First Party Insurance In Nevada Read More
  • What To Know About Accidents Caused By Tire Failures Read More
  • Who Cleans Up After An Accident? Read More