Nevada Personal Injury Lawyer Who Gets Results
- Personal Injury: Were you injured as the result of negligence? If so, then you need a personal injury attorney that will aggressively seek compensation for your losses while you recover. While you can find many attorneys by watching television advertisements, you may not realize that these lawyers are simply media figureheads who do not actively try cases. Rather than focus on touting ourselves on television, we spend our time and energy obtaining maximum compensation for injuries. Many of our cases involve vehicular accidents, and our car accident lawyer has experience handling these cases. Additionally, we can assist you with slip and falls, trip and falls, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, brain and spine injuries, medical malpractice and more. We vigorously pursue your medical bills, including doctor and hospital bills, lost income, pain and suffering, emotional distress and other losses you suffered because of this injury.
- Wrongful Death and Serious Injury: When negligence kills or seriously injures someone, that person or his or her family needs to retain a wrongful death attorney as quickly as possible to compensate the beneficiaries for their losses. Cases involving death and serious injuries, such as brain damage, spinal cord injuries or amputations, receive our maximum effort and attention. We understand the devastating effects of these personal injuries and their long-term consequences. When we undertake these types of cases, we often retain expert consultants to assist us in the case. In the past, we have hired accident reconstructionists, fire and origin specialists, propane experts, economists as well as orthopedic and neurological specialists. While the type of specialist retained depends upon the unique facts of each case, you need to know that these life-changing cases receive our full focus. We give your case all necessary resources to maximize the recovery to which our clients are legally entitled.
- Workers Compensation: We are a workers compensation law firm in Nevada. Consequently, we understand the importance of the Workers Compensation Act to provide coverage to employees injured on the job. This Act provides compensation for lost wages, disability and permanent loss of function and disfigurement, as well as medical bills. We represent injured workers but we limit that representation to new claims involving serious injury or wrongful death.
Other Practice Areas
- Adoptions: Adoptions are very personal events that involve much emotion, both joy and stress. Our adoption attorney is particularly passionate about his cases; he has represented and advised clients in adoption matters related to agency adoptions, independent adoptions, identified adoptions, international adoptions, stepparent adoptions, contested adoptions, non-contested adoptions and other matters involving the termination of parental rights. Our clients include most of the licensed adoption agencies in Nevada. If you need a compassionate adoption attorney who has your best interests at heart, as well as those of the child, contact Eric A. Stovall, Ltd.
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation: As an insurance litigation firm in Reno, we aggressively attack an insurance company’s bad faith actions and vigorously defend the legitimate claims practices of a different insurance company. Many of these claims involve business liability, coverage disputes, cancellations, overcharge of premiums, life insurance claims, disaster insurance claims, insurance fraud and delayed and denied claims. Prior to admission to the bar, Eric A. Stovall, Esq. was a licensed property and casualty/life and health insurance agent, running his family’s independent insurance agency. Consequently, he is able to insightfully and effectively represent both the insured and insurers. This diversity gives him unique insight into insurance issues that few other firms can match.
The law firm of Eric A. Stovall, Ltd. takes pride in its focus on the personal attention that our clients receive. Our clientele is located throughout Nevada, including Las Vegas, Sparks and Reno. Since legal representation can be expensive, our firm instigated payment plans and fees dependent upon the type of case involved. Our Reno personal injury law firm’s practice areas include personal injury, insurance litigation, workers compensation, adoptions and surrogacy law. Our personalized service, aggressive representation and trial experience have provided our clients with the quality legal assistance that they need.
Contact Our Reno Personal Injury Attorney Today
To learn more about our law firm practice areas, contact Reno personal injury attorney Eric A. Stovall today. We offer free consultations to consider your scenario and answer any questions you may have.
Time Limits For Personal Injury Lawsuits
Bicycle Accident Statistics By State
- Bicycle Accident
Transportation Drone Headed To Nevada – Will It Reduce Accidents?
First Party Insurance In Nevada
- Car Accident
No Pay, No Play Laws In Nevada
Wind And Trucks: What You Need To Know
- Truck Accidents